The first step in answering this question is to understand your own goals and desires. Purchasing solar is personal and a lifestyle choice. Many see solar as way to lower utility bills and increase energy independence. Others see it as an environmental choice to reduce their carbon foot print and reduce pollution.
Solar is an investment on the scale of a bathroom or kitchen remodel. However, unlike these purchases, solar will pay for it self in several ways – saving energy, buffering against energy price increases, increasing the value of your home, adding curb appeal from a growing “green” consumer market and ensuring a guaranteed rate of return on the initial investment.
Solar may be right for you if you answer yes to any of these questions:
- Do you want to lower your energy bills?
- Do you want to reduce your carbon foot print and pollution from traditional energy sources?
- Do you want to own your energy instead of renting it?
- Do you want to buffer your budget from energy price increases?
- Do you want energy independence?
- Do you want an investment that provides a guaranteed rate of return?
- Do you want to be an example in your neighborhood by owning your clean energy source?
- Do you want to help reduce our nations dependence on fossil fuels?
Contact us today to discuss with one of our Renewable Energy Specialist and start benefiting from solar today!